Are you Experiencing Hair Loss?
Hair loss is something that can affect both men and women during any period of their life. Though it can be worrying and a bit stressful, a lot of the time hair loss is treatable – especially if you figure out what the root problem is! If you’re aging, going through menopause, having a stressful time at work, or are suffering from an underlying condition, try KeraHealth hair loss shampoo, which is clinically proven to work to stimulate hair growth.
What are the Predominant Causes of Hair Loss?
Many things can cause hair loss, and some are easier to treat than others. Some of the most prevalent causes of hair loss are; high stress levels; vitamin deficiencies; lack of exercise; sedentary lifestyle; male/female pattern balding; alopecia, and; other underlying causes. Some of these causes may be causing your hair loss, but are also conditions that can pretty much be invisible, which makes them even harder to ‘diagnose’. Follow our tips to stimulate hair growth and reduce your hair loss!
How can you STOP Hair Loss?
Making small changes to your lifestyle can really do wonders for your hair! Changing what you eat, how you exercise, how you manage your stress levels, and making sure you’re getting the right vitamins and minerals are all ways in which you can encourage your hair to grow and eliminate hair loss!
Making sure that you’re getting the right nutrients in your diet is super important. You need to make sure you’re taking in enough water, vitamins, and minerals or you may really start to notice hair loss. The most important vitamins for hair growth are;
- Vitamin B7 (also commonly known as biotin), which you can find in eggs, nuts and seeds, sweet potatoes, mushrooms, bananas, and broccoli
- Vitamin A, which you can find in cheese, oily fish, eggs, milk, and yoghurt
- Vitamin E, which you can find in almonds, vegetable oils, peanuts, and pumpkins
- Vitamin D, which you can find in eggs, oily fish, and red meat
- Vitamin C, which you can find in citrus fruits, peppers, broccoli, and potatoes
To keep your body, your mind, AND your hair healthy, exercise is KEY! By making sure you get out and do half an hour or an hour of exercise every few days, you make sure that you are sweating it out which helps to unclog your hair follicles, and the pores on your scalp which keeps your hair healthy and actually very clean! By exercising, you also improve your circulation which means that enough nutrient filled, oxygenated blood is getting to your hair follicles, keeping them happy and healthy. Exercise is also a great way to manage stress – and considering high stress levels have been linked to hair loss, keeping those stress levels low is super important!
Like we’ve already mentioned, high stress levels can cause hair loss in a lot of people – especially women. If you have a high stakes job that causes you immense stress, or even if you’re a stay at home parent who gets stressed out because they have to watch the kids all day, we have some relaxation and stress relieving tips for you!
- Journaling is a great way to manage stress. Take some time for yourself and write down all of your thoughts and feelings. Seeing things on a piece of paper, written down can actually really help you to process what is going on in your head.
- Drawing or painting are two great ways to get out of your head and do something expressive and relaxing. By giving yourself some down time and expressing how you’re feeling through art, you can really decrease your stress levels, and increase your hair growth!
- Doing 10 minutes of meditation a day can really help to relax your mind, body and soul, and reduce stress levels. By reducing your stress levels you then, in turn, give your hair a chance to grow throughout the day and return to its natural state.
- Yoga is another great way to relieve stress, and incorporate some exercise into your daily routine! Yoga is probably one of the most effective ways to combine stress relief and exercise to give your hair a chance to thrive!
Check for Underlying Conditions
Though you might not realise it, you may be suffering from an underlying condition that can cause hair loss. Some of the most common conditions that can cause hair loss are vitamin D deficiency, a protein deficiency, and hormone imbalances. If you have any suspicion that you may be suffering from a condition that could be causing your hair loss, then you should definitely go and speak to your doctor about it.
If you find that our above recommendations aren’t working for your hair, why not try some natural shampoo that works to combat hair loss and stimulate hair growth? Look out for brands that use natural ingredients that have been clinically proven and tested to work. Brands like KeraHealth come up a tried and test formula that is proven to stimulate hair growth and thicken your hair.
Learn More KeraHealth Products
TAKE THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF VITAMINS FOR YOUR HAIR
Formulated to help fill gaps in women's diets.*SHOP KERAHEALTH HAIR